Have you ever seen beautiful paper art made with intricate loops and coils somewhere and wished you could do that too? You can! If you’d like to create amazing looking two-dimensional paper art this will be your ultimate go-to guide.
And better yet, you can learn to acquire the skills that will make you a pro at this mesmerizing art form. This 24-page guide includes the rundown on special tools, materials and getting started, plus 10 design patterns for you to download and print to use for practice and real projects.
This PDF Guide includes:
- Materials and Tools Guide
- List of “dirt cheap” alternative tools
- Step by Step Guide
- Quilling Shapes Cheatsheet
- Editable Page for notes
- 10 Easy to Master Quilling Patterns
- 10 JPEG pattern Files of Each Design
Each of the PDF patterns include individual guidelines for the right shapes and colors to use, so you can hit the ground running (or is that “rolling”?). You will also receive a jpeg file of the designs without the guidelines that you can print and download as needed (they can be resized if you need to.)
- 2 Heart Designs
- Stylized Word “Love”
- 2 Flower Designs
- Ice Cream Cone
Never be in the dark again about how one master quiller did something so well, now you can learn too!
You will receive files in a .zip format.
How to Purchase:
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Fill in your First name, Last name, and Email address
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Proceed to Paypal
- After payment your item will be available for download in the “Order Received” page.